Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Aruba since 1979
    if someone had a mask on next to me, i would be grateful and much appreciative of her gesture.

i wish that the lady behind me in church this morning had one on.
    she sounded like she had the pneumonia or croup/or typhoid/plague or something else that was contagious.

mask wearing is good
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    2 weeks ago when we were coming home, the lady sitting beside my wife had a mask on. You don't know what you are in for. Kent

cough

I'm with you Andrea. We came home from Aruba in early Feb and the man next to me blew his nose and coughed on me the entire trip . There was nothing I could do. I knew I was doomed. Low and behold four days later I was sick as a dog. I would have so appreciated that man wearing a mask and saying" I'm sorry but I've had this terrible cough, and I dont want you to get it." Some people wear surgical masks on planes because they might have just undergone Chemo or if they have a compromised immune system. A mask doesn't always mean they are contagious, it could mean they don't want to get what the person sitting next to them has, lol. After a three hour plane ride with this man and 10 days of being sick, I might even consider wearing a mask when I fly,lol. Every trip to Aruba you pray you don't get sick from the confined plane ride. Airborne didn't even help this time

Dh now has us sucking down Airborne whenever we travel
    http://www.airbornehealth.com/products_original.php

Airborne seems to have worked for me. My wife had been sick for 3 weeks with the flu, and just as she was getting better and I was breathing a sigh of relief that our trip wouldn't have to be canceled, I started feeling a very scratchy throat and stuffy head. I started gulping down Airborne and other vitamins and it seems to have gone away without developing into a full-blown cold or flu. We'll wait and see, but I will be taking Airborne until the trip is over. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but if it continues to work this will be the 2nd Aruba trip salvaged by Airborne. I swear by it.

7th trip to Aruba in 9 days!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12