Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By littlejen22
  • 1 Post By littlejen22

Thread: Here now

Here now

If anyone has any questions I will be here until the 13th so I will try to answer them.
    Jen
    Owner 2 weeks Marriott Surf ClubNov 02, Jul 06, Jul 08, Oct 09, back in Aug 11
    Mom to DS Dec 06 and DD Dec 08

Jen, I take it you are at the Surf Club? When we were there last year there was a lot of renovation going on. They had just finished and reopened the pool, but several floors were going through renovations. Can you comment on the current status of the resort? Thanks!! Enjoy your stay!!

Jealous! Enjoy it!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Jen, I take it you are at the Surf Club? When we were there last year there was a lot of renovation going on. They had just finished and reopened the pool, but several floors were going through renovations. Can you comment on the current status of the resort? Thanks!! Enjoy your stay!!
    Walt, I have not seen any construction besides in front of Matey's Hall where they are putting in a splash pad. They slide was moved behind the lighthouse tower but part of it was taped off, a kid told me they just painted it so I am not sure if it is open now and it gets so hot on the slide that I am not reminding my kids anyway. I will post back if I hear any renovations are going on.

On a side note, we could not get into the Spyglass Tower like we wanted, thy said they could do a week but then we would have to switch rooms (not sure if there was a chance to not have to once the week was up but we. Did not want to risk being uprooted). We are in the Compass building and while I prefer the view in Spyglass I do like the convenience on Compass.