Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: HGTV Caribbean Life in Aruba sunday

Aruba since 1979
    you betcha, as well as a margaritaville machine and a ninja.
    Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post
    I'm assuming you're proficient with a blender...?

Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelNLesa View Post
    Thank you so much, CK1 I missed the original airing and so happy I got to view. It was a ton of fun! The granite conversation--and it's not green, was fun. We have granite in the kitchen, every bath and even on the patio bar ledge thingy and I just wanted quartz in the kitchen, LOL! I still want want quartz in the kitchen!
    You are most welcome, TravelNLesa. Glad you got to see the show. It is a hoot! Is your granite green as well? :P There are so many funny moments in that show, it will be a Classic!

In the pool.
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Couldn't watch the show Sunday night, but had it recorded and got to watch it with the family last night. OMG, we all laughed like we haven't in a long time. You guys are fabulous and we all agreed it's the best episode we've ever seen! I almost lost my breath I was laughing so hard at the pool. Mrs. VB asked "is that a kiddie pool?" and we all cracked up. Congrats on finally getting a place of your own and thanks for being "our TV star friends"! Hope to run into you guys one day!
    Thanks WVB! Glad you and the family enjoyed it. You should have seen our REAL reaction when we first saw it. Maybe on a blooper reel someday!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910