Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: HGTV Caribbean Life in Aruba sunday

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    And there are actually more than just one sanctuary, besides the Donkey Sanctuary.

There is also:

Bird Sanctuary and

Phillip's Garden, a sanctuary for unwanted animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Squan66 View Post
    I laughed so hard I could have used some Depends. You guys are historical. I could have lived in any of the ones they showed you.
    the adult blow up pool was a bummer.
    Thanks! Yeah... That pool was definitely a shock!

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Great show, you guys were terrific. How long did the show take to film?
    Thanks very much! It took about four days and then some post filming tasks back in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
    DW and I think you guys are fantastic and that you bought the best option. Have you started on the pool yet or are you still using the community pool? I did learn something watching this show. I never heard of Beach Tennis before and did not know they play it on Eagle Beach.
    Thank you! No, we haven't started on the pool yet - the Canadian dollar exchange rate is killing us!

I am so jealous of everyone who has seen the show. I am reading all the posts and can't wait to see it. I can't believe with all this talent on this BB, no one has figured out how to post this show on youtube so we poor souls that live in Canada can see it.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Great Episode!! You two made looking for a home on Aruba look like so much fun, then again you were on Aruba so anything there would be fun. I was laughing my head off at the "Pool" for the first house. My comment was, "What the heck is that? That can't be a pool?" It looked as though the owners were in the process of doing renovation work to expand the pool and put in the blow up pool as a replacement. I made mention of it to my aunt and uncle( the two people who introduced me to Aruba in 2010 and got me hooked on the island from the moment I landed there). They enjoyed it and it got them thinking about looking into a home on Aruba someday in the future. Of course they will have to wait till their son heads off to college, and if they can secure employment on Aruba( she's a teacher and he's a doctor). All in all it was a great episode, well worth the wait. And of course your song, "We Love Aruba but don't like to scuba" has all the makings of a smash hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    I am so jealous of everyone who has seen the show. I am reading all the posts and can't wait to see it. I can't believe with all this talent on this BB, no one has figured out how to post this show on youtube so we poor souls that live in Canada can see it.
    I will record on my phone & upload tonight if no one else gets to it first.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Quote Originally Posted by vallond View Post
    Great Episode!! You two made looking for a home on Aruba look like so much fun, then again you were on Aruba so anything there would be fun. I was laughing my head off at the "Pool" for the first house. My comment was, "What the heck is that? That can't be a pool?" It looked as though the owners were in the process of doing renovation work to expand the pool and put in the blow up pool as a replacement. I made mention of it to my aunt and uncle( the two people who introduced me to Aruba in 2010 and got me hooked on the island from the moment I landed there). They enjoyed it and it got them thinking about looking into a home on Aruba someday in the future. Of course they will have to wait till their son heads off to college, and if they can secure employment on Aruba( she's a teacher and he's a doctor). All in all it was a great episode, well worth the wait. And of course your song, "We Love Aruba but don't like to scuba" has all the makings of a smash hit.

LOL! Thanks vallond!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    I will record on my phone & upload tonight if no one else gets to it first.

Actually, it may be best to see if it will be available on HGTV's website first.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

This episode is already available on iTunes. Go see it there. It cost $2.99. The title on iTunes is, "Ride Like the Wind on Aruba".

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast