Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: HGTV Caribbean Life in Aruba sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    Actually, it may be best to see if it will be available on HGTV's website first.
    Our friends in the US said it's also available on iTunes and Amazon.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    I love watching this show but I think you guys definitely win with the most fun and entertaining episode! Even my DH was entertained, especially with the blow up pool. I wish you luck and hopefully you will keep us all updated and post pictures when you have a "real" pool. I hope you enjoy your new home as much as we all enjoyed watching your episode.

Couldn't watch the show Sunday night, but had it recorded and got to watch it with the family last night. OMG, we all laughed like we haven't in a long time. You guys are fabulous and we all agreed it's the best episode we've ever seen! I almost lost my breath I was laughing so hard at the pool. Mrs. VB asked "is that a kiddie pool?" and we all cracked up. Congrats on finally getting a place of your own and thanks for being "our TV star friends"! Hope to run into you guys one day!

Quote Originally Posted by burghboy View Post
    I still can't believe I missed you by seconds at the local store.
    I've been identified!!

Great show! Very entertaining and you picked the house that we liked best too! Hope you'll post pictures as you update the pool, guest house, etc. Maybe we'll bump into you two sometime while we are down there. You're Aruba celebrities now!

ok, so in Canada anything online on hgtv.com is blacked out so that is not an option. Being a non tech person, how can I go to itunes/amazon/etc and pay $2.99 to see the episode? Does anyone know if a show purchased this way is available to view outside the US?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by Sashamcg View Post
    Great show! Very entertaining and you picked the house that we liked best too! Hope you'll post pictures as you update the pool, guest house, etc. Maybe we'll bump into you two sometime while we are down there. You're Aruba celebrities now!
    Thanks, Sasha!!

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    ok, so in Canada anything online on hgtv.com is blacked out so that is not an option. Being a non tech person, how can I go to itunes/amazon/etc and pay $2.99 to see the episode? Does anyone know if a show purchased this way is available to view outside the US?
    I'm pretty sure you need a US credit card to purchase/stream from the US...

EAGLE & PALM BEACH ORANJESTAD PADDOCK - MADAME JEANETTE SOLE MARE KUKKO KUNUKOO
    Randi, LIKING your quote/statement on the bottom..priceless..sums up the story of my life !!!!!

I loved the episode! You two are a cute couple and so funny. The granite is not green! LOL. Your statement about being more specific with the type of pool you wanted was great. I look forward to reading more about your experiences as homeowners in Aruba. My favorite line from Jeff was, "back off ladies, he is all mine" when you sang the scuba song. Congratulations on your new home!!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast