Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: HGTV Caribbean Life in Aruba sunday

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    This video is not available in your country.

Sorry about that.
    Sorry about that. I tried.

Maybe Jacki's option is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    I will record on my phone & upload tonight if no one else gets to it first.

I recorded the show and I've watched it twice so far ! Love your choice !

Even here in Aruba. "This video is not available in your country". What creeps!! This is the host country!

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post
    Thank you! No, we haven't started on the pool yet - the Canadian dollar exchange rate is killing us!
    DW and I think your property would be a great place to put in a 3 bed, bed and breakfast in the back area next to the pool. No kitchens, just bathrooms, microwave, coffee pot and sink/bar mini fridge
    area and a grill on a patio near the new pool. The income would make your Canadian dollar go a lot farther.

Aruba since 1979
    great idea
    i know a retired couple in florida that is in need of good part time work, managing a b and b.

Quote Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
    DW and I think your property would be a great place to put in a 3 bed, bed and breakfast in the back area next to the pool. No kitchens, just bathrooms, microwave, coffee pot and sink/bar mini fridge
    area and a grill on a patio near the new pool. The income would make your Canadian dollar go a lot farther.

Thank you so much, CK1 I missed the original airing and so happy I got to view. It was a ton of fun! The granite conversation--and it's not green, was fun. We have granite in the kitchen, every bath and even on the patio bar ledge thingy and I just wanted quartz in the kitchen, LOL! I still want want quartz in the kitchen!
    Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    Here is the link to HGTV Videos.

I spotted "our" video immediately because of Jeff's green shirt!

http://watch.hgtv.com/player.HCBLF.html#0246685

(You will have to click on your TV provider and probably pay a small fee. I never did this before. Hope, it works in Canada as well! )

FYI, I did have to login to Direct TV/ATT to get the vid. We have AT&T for internet and Direct TV for TV here but their recent merger has made for an easier online experience. I hope, guess, think? I didn't remember our DirectTV login but was able to login to AT&T and was redirected to this show. One of the best HGTV shows I've ever seen!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    great idea
    i know a retired couple in florida that is in need of good part time work, managing a b and b.
    I'm assuming you're proficient with a blender...?

Quote Originally Posted by TravelNLesa View Post
    FYI, I did have to login to Direct TV/ATT to get the vid. We have AT&T for internet and Direct TV for TV here but their recent merger has made for an easier online experience. I hope, guess, think? I didn't remember our DirectTV login but was able to login to AT&T and was redirected to this show. One of the best HGTV shows I've ever seen!
    Thanks TNL!

Quote Originally Posted by dmconn1 View Post
    I loved the episode! You two are a cute couple and so funny. The granite is not green! LOL. Your statement about being more specific with the type of pool you wanted was great. I look forward to reading more about your experiences as homeowners in Aruba. My favorite line from Jeff was, "back off ladies, he is all mine" when you sang the scuba song. Congratulations on your new home!!
    Thanks dmconn1 - we're continually surprised by what comes flying out of our mouths too! LOL

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast