Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi

Oh Bless Your Heart! You have had some bad luck. Well it is better to get it out of the way now and then you can ENJOY your wedding. Good luck to you and your soon to be hubby! Have a great time, and keep us posted!!

Any Aruba beach...
    Go and enjoy!

I love the beach (who doesn't?), anywhere that I can snorkel, The Donkey Sanctuary (much to the dismay of my daughter), the lighthouse.
    I'm so glad to read about the happy ending! My heart just broke for you when I read the first post. I hope you can laugh about it by the end of your trip. You will be telling this story forever, though!

Have a great day!

I am so happy for you! I am of the belief that all good marriages start on a rough road - I had my purse stolen DURING our wedding, along with about $250 cash, credit cards, and passport. Fortunately it was before 9/11, so my mom was able to go home (during the reception) and get the copy of my passport she made and my original birth certificate, while my new FIL went to the police dept and got all the paperwork I needed to fill out. I missed the first 45 minutes of my reception because I was canceling credit cards and filling our forms. We also had a few minor snags such as the limo not arriving to take us to the reception, and the videographer taping over one of the tapes he made of our wedding, but all in all, our marriage is strong (10 years in just a few weeks!).

Much luck to you and I know the rest of your time in Aruba and in your new life will be fantastic!

I'm not sure yet! :)
    That is so awesome! Someone was definitely watching over you! I'm sooo happy you found it! Have a GREAT rest of the time and enjoy that wedding girl!

Enjoy every single minute of your fabulous wedding day and all of your time in Aruba!!!

natural pool
    Glad everything turned out great for you. Now enjoy!!!

WOW!!! Good for you!! I am so happy you found your wallet! What a relief! Enjoy the rest of your time without any worries.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12