Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Hi Everyone!!

Smile

Hey buddy, We will sure miss you but hopefully next year you can get back to the one happy Island!! Our thoughts are with you and your family. Stay strong!!!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Baby Beach and the Marriott Ocean Club smokey joes and happy hour by the beach
    Mark stay strong spend quality time with the family and have a better 2013
    scott

EAGLE & PALM BEACH ORANJESTAD PADDOCK - MADAME JEANETTE SOLE MARE KUKKO KUNUKOO
    You Only Live Once (YOLO), So sorry to hear about your losses Mark. Just another reason to live every day like it could be your last. One of my main reasons for convincing the spouse why we travel so much now is because we can, the big guy may have different plans for us when we reach our retirement years. I am not gonna be the one to say I wish I went to AUA more often, they'll be saying dam he lived it right!! Once the dust clears you might find yourself going more than ever!! God Bless and good luck with everything!!

You, Arubamark, are also a "brave trooper," and you can be assured that your son and family are all in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully, the rest of the year will be one of joy and happiness, and, of course, good health for you and your family.

Hang in there!

Ed

Mark sorry to hear about your terrible year. My prayers are with you and your family for the loss, and glad to hear you all are okay from the great storm that have hit NJ. May GOD make this year end on a good note and like you said your mom is the Angel that kept you all safe.

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12