Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: High Season VS. Low Season

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Since you are using points at the Holiday Inn remember this. If you have the Holiday Inn credit card or you are a Platinum Elite, the palapas are pre-reserved for you your entire stay. You go to the Priority check in line and they will give you directions to the towel hut. There you will select the palapa you want and it will be yours. They will show you a map og the resort and I suggest getting one nearer to Moomba for a little more privacy.

Bars with fun and lively nightlife, Moomba, Carlito's, Pelican Nest, Beach Bar at Playa Linda, Bugaloe. These are places that are on the beach, there are lots more on the road in front of the hotels and try to get to Legends, they have a good band on Fridays and are friends/members of the forum.

Walt, Thank you for the info! We are Spire Elite members, and had no idea the palapas would be pre-reservered! I'm going to tell the hubby to keep staying at IHG hotels during his business travels to keep our status up until March

My pleasure, the only catch is you must come down and claim your palapa before 10AM each day. Here is a link to a map of the resort https://www.tripadvisor.com/Location...ach_Aruba.html. Since you are Spire I would imagine you will be given an oceanfront room in the Sea Tower. We get that upgrade often and like to grab a palapa near the room, in front of Sea Tower and Sea Pool. It's also a bit quieter than further down in front of the other pools and restaurants, but the view from every one is great. There are also restrooms and a bar close by!

We usually go last week of January, first week of February for 10 days to 2 weeks. It is more expensive, but we like the escape from the Canadian winters and it is good for my mental health. We do travel with budget in mind, but it works for us.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123