Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By Jacki
  • 2 Post By ~Amy~

Thread: Holy Week/Camping/Camping Semana

Aruba since 1979

Holy Week/Camping/Camping Semana

Camping. Holy Week. Santa Semana
    first post in the above link.....CLICK the bolded first line.

Still love this! Except for the camping part
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I commented in another thread. We went past Eagle Beach again this morning. The family camps are growing like wildfire. We might take a walk down the beach today or tomorrow. Just not sure how the locals would appreciate though?
    TRIP 15 OCTOBER 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Aruba since 1979
    I am certain there would be no issue !
    My experience with Arubans is they are a generous and kind people.
    Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    I commented in another thread. We went past Eagle Beach again this morning. The family camps are growing like wildfire. We might take a walk down the beach today or tomorrow. Just not sure how the locals would appreciate though?

Post some pics if you would
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

We have done this before when we've been there over Easter - no problem at all. I remember one night we were walking back from dinner at Tulip to Amsterdam Manor - alot of families had card tables set up near the street to be able to use the street lights. A few guys were playing cards, we said hello and asked who was winning as we walked by. They invited us to join them for a beer so we hung out, talked, laughed, watched the card game a bit and made some new friends.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018