Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Honeymoon!

Honeymoon!

Hello my name is Jarrod heading to Aruba for my honeymoon with my soon to be wife in July. It will be our first visit to Aruba i was wondering what beaches are more low key to have a nice lunch and kind of get away from the larger crowds. Thanks for any help

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Where are you staying? It's easier to tell you from there.
    Beaches such as Palm Beach and eagle Beach are busy. Bucuti resort is adult only and quiet .....

we are staying at the Riu but plan on renting a vehicle.

Aruba since 1979
    Welcome to the forum!!
    Palm beach is very busy. If you rent a vehicle or take a bus, head down to the aruba beach club or tulip both lo rise eagle beach area.
    Also head down to savenetta area for a fun off beaten path lunch at zee rovers

Hi Jarrod! Congrats on your decision to honeymoon in Aruba and welcome to the forum!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Thank you all so much! we are doing an all inclusive so probably wont stray to far for dinners but we want to go out at least one night. If you had one restaurant to recommend what would it be? Thanks again!!

Check out this thread for many of the favorites!

Ruins del Mar at the Hyatt is really nice, Madame Janette is great, Passions or Flying Fishbone for toes in the sand dining. There are so many amazing places!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

One of the best petite filets that I have had was at the the Papillion just down the street from RIU. I have to second the ZEE Rover tho if you are going to have a car.......... not necessarily a romantic spot but very local and very very good.