Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: How did you pick your name??

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Senior Frog's, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    We are high school sweethearts married for 33 years and as a couple in high school everyone called us "Chrissy & Vec" (My last name is Vecchia) so..........Chrisvec!
    9th trip to Aruba in

Scott's Brats, Iguana Joes, Surf Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Good ole Va Beach, that was our first week long vacation as a couple, and many weekend trips. We love Catch 31. Sorry i know I am way off topic. Now we found Aruba and the boardwalk just doesnt have the same appeal anymore.
    Which is why we also go to Aruba... to escape from all of the tourists

My last name is Money, and there's a saying "Money talks". Since I "talk" on these forums, it seemed to fit. I also like to tell people I "married money"

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Living in central Va., the Outer Banks in North Carolina is the main go to vacation beach. Our favorite area on the Outer Banks is Hatteras Island, which is why I chose the name, Hatteras. I use this name on several forums. I was on a cruise several years ago and met a man who recognized my screen name. On that site I am Hatteras 51. He thought I had picked that name because I have a 50 ft. Hatteras Boat. I wish!!

For me it was a no brainer. I was born in Aruba so Arubadolores it is.

Aruba since 1979
    off topic..........Dolores, do u have joint citizenship?

I will let u guess how I picked, lol. Ya, guess I should change it lol.

Our best friend's daughter loved doing hog chores with her dad. She was only 5-6 at the time and would put her winter boots (hog boots) on without the lining like her daddy's hog boots. Anyway, she opened the door to the hog unit and stepped in. The hogs started snorting and making noise. She put her hands on her hips and goes "you guys, it's just me". I think her father laughed for days. So....that's were it came from.

Was my username when I was employed by a local university. I was the thirteenth person using the initials dah.

1556.26 miles from Aruba
    my parents indirectly chose my aruba . com name

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345