Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Question How long would the walk be from La Cabana to Manchebo on the beach?

Staying at La Cabana in April and while surfing the net found out that Manchebo has yoga classes available to non-guests and I was wondering if anyone knows, how long would the walk be along the beach?

Also, has anyone else taken the yoga classes? Are they suitable for beginners?

Thanks for your help!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    In the sand it would probably be a 15 minute walk.

I takes us about 20 minutes to walk on the sidewalk/road to Manchebo from Paradise Beach Villas which is closer. I would expect it to take longer on the beach. Of course, it all depends on how fast you walk.

Walk the beach its so beautiful on Eagle Beach in the morning-we walk it alot. We agree with Liz about 15 minutes. We don't do yoga but we see them doing yoga at Manchebo beach early in the morning. Looks like avery relaxing workout. Great breakfast there too. The Bar at night there has one fun happy hour!
    Sean and Susan

Thanks for the feedback, whether it is 15 or 20, it is doable! Well, maybe not after the Yoga! Haha. I should have posted a separate thread about the yoga part, I will do that now.
    Thanks!