Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: How to post pics

RAB
    having read the post got to try this and also see if the avatar one is a successHow to post pics-14440914_10153914569808342_3563415582281718653_n-1-.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RAB View Post
    having read the post got to try this and also see if the avatar one is a success
    Looks good to me!

RAB
    thank you sir

I found the directions to post a picture from your computer and gave it a try on another thread. Worked perfect. However...how do you upload more than 1 picture at a time? I noticed there was a 5 picture limit per post, but I can't figure out how you can go to the computer and upload all 5 at the same time instead of doing it one by one and repeating all the steps over.

There has to be a way since it says upload "file(s)" with that s on the end. I just haven't figured out how. Usually you can hold down the alt button and select all of the pics you want, but in this case, it's not working and will only let me select 1.

It is the Ctrl button you want to hold down while selecting multiple pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by AudiaS4 View Post
    I found the directions to post a picture from your computer and gave it a try on another thread. Worked perfect. However...how do you upload more than 1 picture at a time? I noticed there was a 5 picture limit per post, but I can't figure out how you can go to the computer and upload all 5 at the same time instead of doing it one by one and repeating all the steps over.

There has to be a way since it says upload "file(s)" with that s on the end. I just haven't figured out how. Usually you can hold down the alt button and select all of the pics you want, but in this case, it's not working and will only let me select 1.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    on my mac it is command

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345