Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mike, after heavy rains last year, La Niņa seems to be trending towards El Niņo. The island has been pretty dry this year with only about 3 1/2 inches of rain thus far.

Today is is very cloudy with a 15-20mph wind. It has been this way for the last few days here. The sunsets the last few days have been picture perfect...

The water tempeture at Eagle Beach has been hovering around 84 while at Arashi it is slightly cooler at 82.

Off to ZeeOvers again for lunch.

Hi Lisa,
    I was just curious if the rain was in the arid areas because it does not take that much to stimulate dessert growth.

Globally a lot normally dry regions are getting rain which is creating opportunity to see both plant and animal live not normally seen with dry climate.

Maybe if some vacationers find them selves anywhere from Palm north with a camera they might look for greenery and flowers that are not normally seen.

Maybe it's just time for me and my honey to revisit and go out and explore!

Another quick question has the physical rock feature changed (collapsed) by the natural pool? I was looking at a sat view and I see an opening to the sea, unless I was looking at the wrong spot.

Are you seeing the adjacent natural bridge? click on the thumbnail to enlarge

There may be some water which has splashed over the collapsed remains, but there are no new openings in the remains of the old bridge

See the attachment for location of old bridge vs. adjacent (ADJ.) bridge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12