Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By act1966
  • 1 Post By Aruba4ever
  • 1 Post By Rhys

Thread: Humidity in June

Humidity in June

Hi guys, sooooo please forgive me (actually my good lady &#128580 asking a question that has probably been asked many times but Iím too stupid to find the answer, but can someone give an indication of humidity in June. I know that it will be hot, be windy, may rain - may not, but just wondered about how humid it gets. Currently in Dubai (on business before anyone screams) and temp is around 40 with humidity upto 80% so been a pain despite AC !!

Aruba since 1979
    aruba's humidity is high pretty much year round, but is more tolerable because of the tradewinds

https://weather-and-climate.com/aver...ne,Aruba,Aruba
    click the link for the charts
    close to 80% in june
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Hi guys, sooooo please forgive me (actually my good lady ) asking a question that has probably been asked many times but I’m too stupid to find the answer, but can someone give an indication of humidity in June. I know that it will be hot, be windy, may rain - may not, but just wondered about how humid it gets. Currently in Dubai (on business before anyone screams) and temp is around 40 with humidity upto 80% so been a pain despite AC !!

That’s great Andrea thank you. Even at 80% the breeze will make it ok - what with the wind and high humidity I will tell my partner to have her hair cut

Aruba since 1979
    and bring hair product (i use aussie max hold gel and my hair is very short)

when the breeze stops, sometimes it does.........the best place to be is submerged in a pool or the ocean!

june is typically very breezy.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    That’s great Andrea thank you. Even at 80% the breeze will make it ok - what with the wind and high humidity I will tell my partner to have her hair cut

We were here in March on our first trip, stuck in a car downtown and the air conditioning went out. We rolled down the windows and it was fine with the breeze. Then the breeze died and we died along with it.

We go almost every June and enjoy the weather. Have fun.

We go every year the last week in May/early days in June. Humidity is different in Aruba, and with the constant tradewinds it is totally a non-issue for us. Nothing like tropical Florida where you just don't want to go outside. Over ten visits, we have never found it to be anything close to unbearable. Not a problem at all.

Rhys