Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Unhappy I am Lucky, who wants me?

(this is legitimate
    this dog is being fostered right now
    and this letter in 1st person/dog :-)?!?!

and yes this is lowlander's post

Dear people,

First of all I would to apologize to enter this forum just like that but I really need your help.

My name is Lucky. I am a young dog, a girl, and I am a mixture of different types of dogs. Currently I am living in a sanctuary on Aruba. My former boss didn’t want me anymore. She wanted me to become a guarddog. But I don’t know how to be one. I just want to be sweet, play and have fun!

One day my former boss went on holiday, she left me behind on my own and it took ages for her to come home. I ran off, looking for someone to play with. A nice woman took care of me and brought me to this sanctuary, where I am now.

My former boss doesn’t want me anymore and now.. I am looking for someone who wants to take me home with him and take good care of me.

The nice woman who found me, is paying the sanctuary right now. But the sanctuary people already said that if they can’t find a new owner... they will put me to sleep forever.

Is there somebody out there who wants to take care of me?

You will find my details here
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 01-24-2009 at 09:30 AM. Reason: update

If worse comes to worse - contact the ARA - they have a no kill policy and have some cages set up in paradera.

The website is :

Also contact Yessy and she can put the little guy on her website
    She works at the vet in Noord: