Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By arubamark

Thread: I love this time

Ren Island

I love this time

Of course nothing beats beeing on vacay in Aruba but I love the anticipaction the week before we arrive. This past Saturday as I was putting up all my xmas lights on the house and getting the inside decorations up as well as the tree I said a week from today and I will be in paradise once again. Now as I sit in a meeting at work(obviosly not paying any attention) I said wow another 4 days. I love all the prepartion, my lists for things to pack things to do when I arrive, new places or activities to add to this years trip...I love it!!! Thanks to all of you on this forum, I absolutely enjoy getting on here and reading about new restaurants to try, new things being done on the island, reading about your experiences while on your favorite island, etc. It's all of you that make the anticipation even more enjoyable. Thanks you!

Such an exciting time of year too! I bet I'd love it too if I were heading to paradise in 4 days, instead of focusing on the COLD winter ahead!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    the planning and anticipation are so much a huge part of it!

add in the excitement and fun of the holidays............and it is over the top!