Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by Davinah View Post

Eventhough Daimari offers horseback riding I would personally recommend El Paseo Ranch for horseback riding. I have toured with Daimari, La Ponderosa and Notorious in the past and recently with El Paseo which is a newer ranch and I highly recommend this ranch. Beautiful trails, great horses and very intimate/personal experience compared to the other more 'crowded' farms.
    So, when you're riding on the beach (with sadddle), I'm wondering how you keep legs from chapping? I see shots of ppl in shorts or bathing suits.....?

Aruba since 1979
    a beach towel over the saddle helps........i always ride in shorts and the towel helps.

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Thanks, Andrea --- just can't see packing jeans or chaps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i did the beach ride with el paseo and loved it! i wore a bathing suit bottom under jeans and a sports bra under an under-armor type top. i also had riding boots on. we did the ride to malmok and all i did was take off jeans and in i went. dried off a bit after, put jeans back on and off we went. at home i ride in shorts all the time but i KNOW MY saddle isn't gonna hurt me. i didnt know what their saddles were like and i didn't want to chance it. the saddle was fine, i would have been ok in shorts with a towel. i loved this ride and i thought el paseo was fantastic! i have also rode with la pnderosa and loved them too.

Quote Originally Posted by kbdiadora View Post
    If there was only one thing that you could do when you were in Aruba (eating/drinking/beaches don't count)
    what would it be?
    You might have to be at the beach for this but not really for the beach. Look at the sun set at least one evening and the great part about it it's free.

Bryan Morris

GHM
    Snorkelling.

Whether it is with an organised trip (Jolly Pirates, De Palm...) or under your own steam, snorkelling is a must.

My favourite locations were off the coastline along by Malmok, Boca Catalina and Arashi beaches.

De Palm Island was great for the blue parrot fish.

This is something my husband and I did on our last day of trip Oct 09. Care takers of the house we rented had horses of their own (we have 9 at home) and brought us to an area near the Lighthouse. The car ride inland to a protected natural area was longer than expected, but well worth the drive. We met the animals and to our surprise, saddled up and rode through the area to the north side. We were up high and could see the ocean from up top and out over the island. It was very peaceful, quiet and had breath taking views. It was the only day of our vacation the wind did not co-operate which made the ride a little sticky with alot of no-see-em bugs. We would love to take this ride again when we have more time to spend enjoying the surroundings.
    Patti P
    Next Aruba trip in

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    My favorite thing to do (snorkerling trip with Jolly Pirates)
    Hubby's favorite thing to do (gamble)
    Our favorite thing to do together - walk on the beach at sunset or watch it from our balcony window with wine and cheese.

Our favorite thing to do is floating in the ocean on our swimway floats. Your body is in the water so that you stay cool. People were asking if we bought them in Aruba. I told them we bought them at Target.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    omgosh i forgot to tell you folks that we saw maddi @ the valero station on palm beach road on friday evening.
    she had a bunch of little kids in her vehicle..........and WHAT kind of vehicle is that??? looked like a cross between a hummer and old time jeep and something from the afghanistan war on terror!

paul's words were and i quote "i've gotta get me one of THOSE!"

her vehicle looked like it could scale mt everest!!!

[/I]

Or you have a Predator X18 and a Redline Riot like Good old Kasi

The Vehicles with the Triple Grin Effect
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails If there was only one thing you could do in Aruba.........-off-road-buggy-008.jpg  

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast