Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm in ARUBA!

I'm in ARUBA!

And having a great time!

Been here since last Thursday having fun my girlfriends. Hubby arrives today and we're here until 9/28.

Weather has been wonderful until last night....wind stopped, some clouds rolled in, and it poured rain last night at about 2am (yes, we were still up) as we sipped wine on our balcony.

Been to Bingo's a few times (our favorite spot for a few drinks, fun bartenders/owners, and a bite to eat.)

Ate at Passions a few nights ago and it was wonderful (as always!)

Went to the BB party on Monday at Amsterdam Manor's beach bar - great time and there were about 18 people there (some people I see every year in Sept. and some new friends now, too!)

Horseback riding at a new place (for me) this year called The Gold Mine Ranch. Loved it there!!! Will definitely go back there again for riding.

Just checking to see if my hubby's flight is arriving on time....he should be here around 2:30pm today!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Amy, Have a great time, send pics when ya can. Any of the aruba.com crew there with you at the BB party? Enjoy when your husband comes!

Amy,
    Glad to know you are having a wonderful time...take lots of pictures and post when you get back !!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Aruba since 1979
    i am GREEN with envy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    And having a great time!

Been here since last Thursday having fun my girlfriends. Hubby arrives today and we're here until 9/28.

Weather has been wonderful until last night....wind stopped, some clouds rolled in, and it poured rain last night at about 2am (yes, we were still up) as we sipped wine on our balcony.

Been to Bingo's a few times (our favorite spot for a few drinks, fun bartenders/owners, and a bite to eat.)

Ate at Passions a few nights ago and it was wonderful (as always!)

Went to the BB party on Monday at Amsterdam Manor's beach bar - great time and there were about 18 people there (some people I see every year in Sept. and some new friends now, too!)

Horseback riding at a new place (for me) this year called The Gold Mine Ranch. Loved it there!!! Will definitely go back there again for riding.

Just checking to see if my hubby's flight is arriving on time....he should be here around 2:30pm today!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy,
    Have a great vacation

grrrrrrrrrr only kidding, I'm just jealous! Have a great time!

Amy hopefully right now you are sharing a romantic dinner with your dh.

Please let us know if you see anything that's changed. Have a great time!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Hey Amy,

Sounds like you are having a great time, enjoy. Don't forget to let me know if you check out " The old man and salt " place

Hubby is here now! Had a nice sunset on he beach last night with friends and a few drinks - then out to dinner at Yemanja and in bed early (I had been out the last couple of nights until 2am so I was exhausted.)

Just a beach day today. Sunny again but no wind today so it's gonna be a hot one!

We have reservations for the Old Man and The Sea on Tues. the 23rd.

Tonight is a surprise birthday party for our friend Stacy who is here with us - her 40th b'day is in Dec. but this is the only time we get to see her each year so we have a cake ordered that the hotel (Amsterdam Manor) is making for us. I'm decorating and sneaking in the stuff while she's out at dinner. Shhhhhh!! LOL!!!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast