Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: I'm bummed!!

Smile I'm bummed!!

After reading all the post, and let me say THANK YOU ARUBALISA!!! (love your website!!!) , I feel really prepared for our first ever trip to Aruba. Problem is we leave Houston, Tx Mon. 4/7 and arrive in Aruba @ 12:55 p.m. We return to Houston Friday @ 6am. We basically have 3 full days in paridise. I am going to try and change my flight to Sunday so I have one extra day. That being said I have booked Kukkoo and the Midushi snorkel. I am so short on time is there anything else you guys can suggest that is a don't miss kind of thing?? Hubby and I have 4 kids, married almost 11 years and he has 2 more from a previous marriage so we do not get to vacation much!!

Thanks for your help!!!

oops, meant to say we fly out Friday 4/11 depart Aruba @ 6 am.
    Last edited by momof4; 03-27-2008 at 01:12 AM.

how about just doing some R&R on the beach? I certainly wouldn't try to pack too much in, nothing beats just lying on the beach all day.
    the sun and the sand, and a drink in my hand...

Thanks for your kind words. I echo Iluvrum totally!

Unless you hate the beach and must "go, go, go", skip the activities, save your money and enjoy the solace of the beach. Going on the Kukoo you will have one less night of dining in a romantic restaurant.

When we arrive in Aruba, it usually takes me at least 3 days of beach vegetation to even think about picking up a book to occupy my time.

Thanks! I think I'm so excited that I'm trying to pack too much in! Next time I'll book a longer trip!