Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    abj
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Buy a re-sale from an owner, less expensive than buying out right.

Happy to hear you and your family are having such a terrific time. Your enthusiasm is evident.

yea, buying from a private sell is what i thought would be cheaper too. they are good sales men there. they really get you thinking. they say its just gonna go up in price even buying from a private owner.

oh defenatley having a good time. tomorrow will be the start of the real fun.

abj
    ok here are todays pics. http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...e/aruba/aug11/

breakfast was awesome at the buffet this morning. love sitting right by the water and eating.

went into town today .

we grabbed some snorkel equipment too. swam around right outside the room. saw a bunch of lil fish. tyler loved it. he can't wait for the jolly tour. i'll never get him out of the water..lol.

we had dinner at the red parrot tonight. very nice place. great food too.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    abj....b4 you buy defiantely look at re-sales. Lots of people want to dump their units, check out redweek.com, the arubatoday paper, post your desires on this site.....cindy
    We bought 3 units, all resales. Its a slow process no matter what, but edcuate yourself about all of this, maintainance fees, transfer costs, changing the week fee, room guarantees...you can always come home and buy from home. You don't necessarily have to buy when you are there. Thanks for sharing your pictures....
    Last edited by cindyo; 08-12-2008 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    abj....b4 you buy defiantely look at re-sales. Lots of people want to dump their units, check out redweek.com, the arubatoday paper, post your desires on this site.....cindy
    We bought 3 units, all resales. Its a slow process no matter what, but edcuate yourself about all of this
    Enjoy your vacation and worry about buying a re-sale after you get home. 2 of the 3 we've purchased were bought from home. In 2008, with the internet at your disposal, you're better suited to take your time and find a good buy from home without wasting valuable vacation time.

Good luck.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

abj
    thanks guys. we aren't buying anything right now. just funny how hard they push it. they are worse then car salesmen..lol. the one place was really nice but whats it gonna look like in 10 years? resale is definatley the way to go...

well today was a busy day.

after breakfast we went para-sailing. man that was cool. never did it before. thought the height would scare me some but it didn't. its really calm and quiet up there. awesome view too. also saw a couple turtles swimming, that was cool.. jamie and tyler talked them into dunking me in the water twice. what a fun time.

then at 3pm we did the jolly pirate tour. that was fun also. tyler loved it. those flippers and my big nose that doesn't fit the mask right made me uncomfortable. but i enjoyed it. amazing what you can see down there. the ship wreck was awesome. all the fish around that thing was incredible. never ever thought i would ever see something like that in my life other then on tv. the roap swing was really fun too. don't know how that guy can do a flip off it though. couldn't get my out of shape butt to go anymore then half way around...lol. we are all beat to death and turning in for the night. going on the bus tour tomorrow. what a great day.

Love your pics of all the rat rods at Underground!

abj
    thanks, was pretty suprised to see them.. pretty cool cars.

Nice pictures,thanks for sharing,enjoy the rest of your vacation.

abj
    aug 12th pics.

what a good time. thought i would be scared para sailing because of the height.. not at all. its so quiet up there and the view was awesome. and the snorkeling was amazing. never thought i would ever see that stuff other then on tv. hope the pics i took with the under water camera i borrowed will turn out good.

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...e/aruba/aug12/

abj
    aug 13th pics...

did the de-palm (sp?)bus tour today. saw some neat stuff but i would have been better off getting a map and jeep and seeing the sights myself. the people on the banana bus tour seemed to be having alot of fun. maybe we should have tried that one instead.

got a kick out of a beautiful beach that they call baby beach and there is an oil refinery right there in the back round. i know the D.E.P would have a fit if where i work had that color smoke coming from the stack...lol

and what the heck goes through parents with little kids minds? 2 year olds have no interest in sitting on a bus for 4 or 5 hours. those two little kids were annoying . a little common sence goes a long way when it comes to parenting.

tomorrow me and tyler are hitting the atv tour. that should be fun..

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...aug13/?start=0

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast