Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    abj
    ok so yesterday we did the atv tour. tyler and myself. jamie wasn't allowed because she is 5 months pregnant. she hit the spa. the atv was allot of fun for us. got to see a few other things that the bus didn't take us to. still wasn't happy that i didn't get to see the natural pool and they seems to really rush you at the stops..

so today being our last day we were trying to decide on what to do. we thought about snorkeling again but we called around and they were gonna take us to the same places that the jolly did. we decided to rent a jeep for the day. what a great decision. i would recomend you save your money and forget about any of the de palm tours and just rent a jeep for the week and see everything at your own pace. you could probably see everything in two days taking your time and still have the rest of the week to do a ton of other things. we took jamie to the places we hit on the atv tour that she missed. we also decided to find the natural pool. what a mess that was. roads closed for construction all over the place. we finally found the way in and man did we give that jeep a work out. i thought it would be a little easier to get to . we went swimming in the natural pool. tyler had fish eating bread out of his hand which really cool to see with a mask on. they swarmed all around him. he should have some good stories to tell all his friends when he gets home. what a great week. we also went and checked out the drag strip. wish they were racing but it was closed . cool that they even have one though on such a small island.its a shame that the week flew by so fast. we definatley want to come back. so much still to see and do that we have to come back. next time i will not go all inclusive, i will rent a jeep for a week, will not waste my time and money on anything that de palm tours offer, will defenatley do the jolly tour again, maybe try scuba diving, and want to check out the park a little more. there is alot of things to see there . i have a ton of pictures to still upload. i will do that when i get home. it will be easier that way.

Thanks for the update! Sounds like you are definitely the newest member of AA (Aruba Addicts). I do have to say that it is a shame that the Tamarijn pretty gives their guests only the choice of De Palm excursions.

abj
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Thanks for the update! Sounds like you are definitely the newest member of AA (Aruba Addicts). I do have to say that it is a shame that the Tamarijn pretty gives their guests only the choice of De Palm excursions.

i know. being our first time here we went with de palm because it was so convenient. wish they had another tour group in the lobby so we could compare and pick what was better.

yea i think we are addicted. never knew there was so much different things here. thought it was just beaches. i love the rugged side of the island too. i really wanted to check out the caves and all but just ran out of time. will just have to do it next time..

The ATV tour we took with Kini Kini not only went to the Natural Pool, but we were not rushed and given as much time as we wanted for water and photos at each stop.

abj
    man , wish thats what it was like for us. don't get me wron tyler and me had a great time flying around on the atv..lol but it just left out a few things and rushed us at the stops.. seems to be more a de palm tour thing ..

Gift Cards

Abj (or anyone) Do you know if VISA gift cards are accepted? I know you said Amex ones were not. I have over $400 in gift cards I was planning on bringing with me in September!

Judi

abj
    i have no idea. but i wouldn't count on it. maybe call the hotel where your satying?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123