Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By wannagoback
  • 1 Post By vallond
  • 1 Post By Jacki
  • 1 Post By vallond

Thread: Immigration Wait, or is it?

Immigration Wait, or is it?

Arrived on One Happy Island this afternoon. Was a little freaked because it looked like half the immigration hall was closed (renovations) but when I looked down there were only about 10 people in line. In and out in less than 10 minutes.

Aruba since 1979
    i hear the renovation will be terrific when completed.

It seems that getting thru aruba immigration is quite painless these days.
    Happy Holidays to you and yours!

On my last visit I was surprised and a bit dismayed that the 'One Happy Flow Line' was not there, especially after I filled out the Online Immigration Form. Thankfully the handful of Immigration Officers present processed us all through rather quickly. They were so fast that they left the arrivals terminal a good ten minutes before us as we were still waiting on the arrival of our luggage. Still though, Aruba's Immigration does not take all that long, especially when you fill out the Immigration Form online.

Wow! Less than 10 minutes! That's awesome!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Even without the Happy Flow line arrivals can expect a quick trip through Immigration on arrival to Aruba. If this had been any other country there would have been chaos, I'm talking disaster movie where everyone is running around yelling and screaming, while one person is yelling for everyone to remain clam type chaos. The reason why the trip through Immigration tends to be so quick is because the Immigration Card is simple and straight forward, they don't ask the same question over again. And also because the Immigration Officers are committed to making the arrival process for visitors quick and painless( emphasis on Quick), they know and understand that arrivals, especially visitors to Aruba have waited a very, very loooonnnnggg time to visit the One Happy Island, and the last thing they want to do is to drag out their time in Immigration. And then the Online Immigration forms helps to make the process even faster. Good On Ya Aruba!!

Aruba since 1979
    A person's first experience with Aruba is the immigration hall at the airport.

It is very important for the experience not to be unpleasant.
    A torturus experience there could set a negative tone for some.

Paul is doing our online immigration as I type!
    Happy Holidays to you and yours!