Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Impact of new buildings, i.e., extension of Marriot

OK now I'm confused.Is Acgua condominium near the Surf Club Or near LaCabana?

Quote Originally Posted by DANNYO View Post
    OK now I'm confused.Is Acgua condominium near the Surf Club Or near LaCabana?
    The conversation above is about the Acqua Condominiums www.aruba.com/WheretoStay/Acqua_Condominium_Aruba/photos.aspx?pid=16057 across from the Holiday Inn and just to the south of the Surf Club http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=12.5757586&lon=-70.042541&z=17&l=0&m=b

The other new condominium project on the island is The Cliff Condominium

http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=12.560051&lon=-70.0538492&z=16&l=0&m=b

Thanks, everyone, for all the very interesting and highly informative postings.

Ed

Aruba since 1979
    with the amount of construction of large complexes i expect the island to capsize.
    ;-(

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    with the amount of construction of large complexes i expect the island to capsize.
    ;-(
    Sorry have to chime in, we don't want to see Aruba go the way of Guam eh?

Aruba since 1979
    did guam capsize?!?! ;-)

now back to the topic at hand
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 05-16-2010 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    ;-(
    You got me nervous, so I did a little research on the geology beneath Aruba and determined that Aruba is not in danger of capsizing. What is more likely to happen is that the northwestern tip of the island will break off and the Marriott complex plus the Ritz will become their own private island.

Mademe Janette's will become waterfront property with a great sunset view.

OK....I'll flag myself....
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Aruba since 1979
    omgosh i was kidding :-)

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Acqua Condominium Aruba reports construction updates

On 27 Sep, 2013 At 04:13 PM | Categorized As Local | With 0 Comments

Acqua Condominium Aruba, a project spearheaded by Acqua Construction, on 325, 278 sq. ft. of prime property land on Palm Beach announced this week that construction has been progressing at a satisfactory pace and that the sales gallery as well as the model-suite within the Sabbia Tower, are ready to welcome tours and inquiries, seven days a week.

The Sabbia Tower, overlooking Palm Beach boasts 208, 2-bedroom condos, with 2 baths each, spread over 14 floors. The two top building floors embrace 16 penthouse apartments with majestic views. The building, the public areas and amenities are scheduled to conclude construction in 14 months. Then following the completion of the elegant club house, the three tropical landscaped pools and the spacious parking lot, condos will be delivered to their proud new owners.
    A spokesperson for Acqua Condominium reports that the construction crew is currently completing the fencing and working on the pool, parking lot, and exterior landscaping. In the next few weeks with the installation of the windows, the building will be sealed from the outside and the finishing details including tiling, painting and carpentry will commence. The spokesperson also revealed that all along, Aqua Condominium has enjoyed much attention, and is being visited regularly by tourists longing to make their dream of a vacation-home on the island, come true. In fact, the project has successfully sold 45% of its first phase, to date.

The two condo towers, on the already fully-fenced property, will be complemented by a two-story shopping complex, facing the Palm Beach Plaza Mall, with commercial space for trendy restaurants and upscale shops.

Making the decision on a purchase, and acting on it fast, was recently made even more imperative, in view of the fact that the island government of Aruba reiterated its commitment to a building moratorium for the next 10 years, making Acqua Condominium a truly unique investment opportunity, as it is the one and only high-rise condo project, on property land, in the islandís most-desired location.

If the image of Aqua Condominium tugs at your heartstrings, you are invited to visit the sales gallery and the elegant model-suites available for viewing, fully finished with luxurious touches and high-end amenities.

The sales center is open daily from 8:30am to 5:30pm; Saturday from 10am to 2pm and Sunday from 10:00am to 2pm. Meet the sales team who will guide you through the purchase of the stylish condo of your dreams, allowing you to return to Aruba as often as you wish.

You will find the website very helpful with all legal documents, floor plans, furnishings and finishings, posted on line: www.acquaruba.com
    Acqua Condominium Aruba, J.E. Irausquin Boulevard z/n. Palm Beach Aruba

(Photos at link):
    http://themorningnewsaruba.com/local...ction-updates/

They are whitewashing the wall around the property, that's all of the action I've seen in the past week or so, no cranes moving material, no workers on any of the upper floors... Still a tall unfinished building that is blocking the prime view from the Compass tower at Surf Club, and has been for years..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast