Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Impact of new buildings, i.e., extension of Marriot

palm beach, mangel halto for snorkling
    I guess they are all on ARUBA time!!! That says a lot!!!!! I say its going to be years before its open. I think they started about 4 years ago on that.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: 47th trip in June 2015 and 48th trip in Nov 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    Acqua Condominium Aruba... construction has been progressing at a satisfactory pace...
    Sure go and ask that to first buyers....

Scott's Brats, Iguana Joes, Surf Club
    Kent, I want to say it's been closer to 6 years, but who's counting right? I just walked by there on the way back from dinner tonight and it looks like an abandoned building. Not as bad as Bushiri, which someone has finally shielded from view with a plywood fence, but still not a very nice sight. I'll try to post a picture tomorrow.

Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by qlaval View Post
    Sure go and ask that to first buyers....
    I was surprised when I read:

The spokesperson also revealed that all along, Aqua Condominium has enjoyed much attention, and is being visited regularly by tourists longing to make their dream of a vacation-home on the island, come true. In fact, the project has successfully sold 45% of its first phase, to date.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123