Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By DiviDiviFan

Thread: independence day celebration at lacabana brc

Aruba since 1979

independence day celebration at lacabana brc

Attachment 2603

I think it is spectacular that the resorts and our Aruban friends help the folks from the USA celebrate !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails independence day celebration at lacabana brc-944479_10151761854251532_1106581359_n.jpg  

It really is gracious of the resorts to make this day special, especially when they put on fireworks displays. I remember how surprised I was the first trip we were there over Thanksgiving. so many of the restaurants offered special menus. Totally unexpected.
    Last edited by Pegmeister; 07-03-2013 at 08:25 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    Very gracious indeed

Looking forward to hear about the fireworks Prelude for New Years

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    It really is gracious of the resorts to make this day special, especially when they put on fireworks displays. I remember how surprised I was the first trip we were there over Thanksgiving. so many of the restaurants offered special menus. Totally unexpected.

I agree, the first time we arrived at Thanksgiving and found a full course Turkey Dinner waiting for us at the Divi Buffet it was pretty cool! Not to mention it tasted so good after a long travel day. I look forward to that every Thanksgiving when we are lucky enough to arrive on that day. I hope everyone who is in Aruba gets to enjoy the special festivities the resorts and restaurants are having on July 4th! God Bless America & Aruba