Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By Jacki

Thread: Insulated cups/ mugs

Insulated cups/ mugs

I know this question has been discussed but when I put it in the search I am not finding the thread. We always bring reusable Bubba Mugs with us for our beer/ water etc on the beach but they are huge and I really donít find them keeping my drink cold until the very end. Also our last 5 days are spent at Divi AI and with no straws for the mixed fufu drinks I will drink there I need an insulated cup with a straw. I really donít want to spend the $$ for a yeti in case I lose it- have done that with my Bubba before-lol! So I am looking for suggestions....

Aruba since 1979
    check this thread.......... yeti or rtic travel mugs

Walmart has the less expensive mugs like the YETI at much lower prices.

We have the RTIC and the metal straws! Also much cheaper than YETI.

Then there are the Dunkin or similar travel mugs.........again, you'd need the metal straws.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayshea View Post
    I know this question has been discussed but when I put it in the search I am not finding the thread. We always bring reusable Bubba Mugs with us for our beer/ water etc on the beach but they are huge and I really don’t find them keeping my drink cold until the very end. Also our last 5 days are spent at Divi AI and with no straws for the mixed fufu drinks I will drink there I need an insulated cup with a straw. I really don’t want to spend the $$ for a yeti in case I lose it- have done that with my Bubba before-lol! So I am looking for suggestions....

Almost a year old & I still use it every day. Ice stays ice all day. Insulated cups/ mugs-c67dfe99-d82f-4b6a-900f-25d5e203c306.jpg

This is the Ozark Trail 30oz from Walmart.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I bought a Mirra off from Amazon and it works great! Keeps ice cubes all day long and coffee hot.

We carry Tervis Tumblers everywhere and are very happy with them, Also, lifetime warranty works.

Aruba since 1979
    we use tervis at home and love them!!
    in aruba we like to keep the ice as ice and that is why i recommend the the rtic or the yeti or similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catvag View Post
    We carry Tervis Tumblers everywhere and are very happy with them, Also, lifetime warranty works.