Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Internet Cards~

Cool Internet Cards~

I know this has been discussed in the threads, but I can't seem to find it in my search mode. What are the internet cards called that you buy for a week. Can you buy them at the hotel? (radisson) Will that work on our personal laptop no matter where you are at the said hotel? Cost? Unfortunately, dh is quazi working on this trip.

Thanks..

SailAway

In room internet is free of charge at the Radisson.

My dh typed these directions up:
    "Radisson Internet Connection

We stayed in the Aruba Tower and the outlet for the network was atop the table across from the bed.

You will need an Ethernet adapter or Ethernet port on your laptop.

The network cable does not extend very far. If you prefer working at a desk, then the network cable supplied will be sufficient.

Don't want to work at the desk? We travel with a 25 foot long cable. Simply unplugged their cable and hooked up our own to the laptop. The rooms have nice lounge chairs with ottoman. If your cable were long enough and there was no glare, you could also work out on the balcony.

Once you hook in, go to IE. A log in screen will appear as soon as you launch IE. You simply register with your room number and name. This only has to be done once in a one week period.

You are then on the Internet. It is that easy! There no wireless in the room.

Hope that helps! If you need anything else, just let me know. The Radisson was terrific."

For WIFI at the Radisson:

http://www.wifi-aruba.com/
    Prepaid cards are sold at all SETAR hotspots.
    One Week
    7 days x 24 hours continuously USD $35.00
    All available hotspots.

Awesome ArubaLisa. Thank you so much. Yeah, the WIFI was what I was looking for. I figure dh will be at the martini bar while he works. heh Me..I'll be in the ocean! Aruba is actually the second leg of our trip. First leg is DisneyWorld for 3 days. I figure we will GO GO GO and then REST REST REST.

Thanks Lady~!
    SailAway