Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Arrow Internship in Aruba

Hello,

I am Belgian and study electromechanics (in college). I always dreamed to live and work in Aruba (or Curacao), not so much to use this diploma but ... I have to do an internship of 3-4 months next year.

Therefore I am looking for companies that are interesting for this study. I'm talking about oil refineries, (petro-)chemical companies, large construction companies, dredging, ship construction etc. Preferably with a minimum of 100 employees, it is quite important. Not that it is a must, but I have a preference for a large company.

I know that Aruba mainly lives off tourism (makes sense), but maybe people here can help me with this I do not find on the internet. I fear a little for the types of companies listed above actually exist in Aruba (or Curacao), but I can only ask :-)

Thank you!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum
    you may want to get in touch with the aruba port authority

good luck in your studies
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisvc View Post
    Hello,

I am Belgian and study electromechanics (in college). I always dreamed to live and work in Aruba (or Curacao), not so much to use this diploma but ... I have to do an internship of 3-4 months next year.

Therefore I am looking for companies that are interesting for this study. I'm talking about oil refineries, (petro-)chemical companies, large construction companies, dredging, ship construction etc. Preferably with a minimum of 100 employees, it is quite important. Not that it is a must, but I have a preference for a large company.

I know that Aruba mainly lives off tourism (makes sense), but maybe people here can help me with this I do not find on the internet. I fear a little for the types of companies listed above actually exist in Aruba (or Curacao), but I can only ask :-)

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum
    you may want to get in touch with the aruba port authority

good luck in your studies

Oh thank you, I'll look into that as well!