Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: iPhone repair

iPhone repair

Hi all I'm in Aruba and have dropped my iPhone the screens shattered, any ideas where I can get it repaired? Kelly

I doubt u will find a place in aruba. When my wife broke her iphone, she just got a new one through apple, a repair would have only saved her $50. If u just want a chaper I phone until upgrade time, use ebay. With the new iphone 5 outday, many will b selling their old iphones on ebay.

I wish u luck. Don't worry about it for now, you are in Aruba. I am home in nj :-(

lol.

Forget it. I have Aruban friends with damaged ones and they cannot get them repaired on the island. When they come to visit they literally bring a bag of theirs and friends iphones, blackberry, laptops with them for repair.

Aruba since 1979
    I have a friend who is a member of this forum, but due to her job is not allowed to post.

She did tell me this.........."For the iPhone question, there is an iStore in Aruba in Ponton and they have done repairs on my iPhone and Mac book- great customer service too!!"

so, not saying they can fix yours, ......but give them a try!
    so thank you to my friend and once in a while if she has some information to give she lets me post on her behalf. i have one more post of hers to make today!

QUOTE=MrsLancaster2B;234231]Hi all I'm in Aruba and have dropped my iPhone the screens shattered, any ideas where I can get it repaired? Kelly[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 09-22-2012 at 05:46 PM.