Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 31 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: It's Countdown Time

Quote Originally Posted by katherine View Post
    I have a flooded basement and 3 sick kids
    It does not get much worse than that.

only thing getting me through is knowing we only have 18 more days until Aruba!!!
    It does not get any better than that.

Aruba since 1979
    my hometown (waltham ma) has much flooding too.
    katherine your trip can not come SOON enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    my hometown (waltham ma) has much flooding too.
    katherine your trip can not come SOON enough!
    Andrea you live so close to us I didnt realize until you said Waltham MA.! Thats just a short ways from where we live, Greenville NH !

Kids are on the mend thanks to nebulizers and antibiotics. Basement is almost cleared out - insurance lady on the way to assess the damage, DH luckily works in the construction business and has people on the way to put in French Drains so we hopefully will not have this happen again!! Aruba in 17 days - which is exciting, but my OCD requires me to have my entire house clean and in order before i leave - may be hard to do when the entire contents of the basement - which includes 90% of my childrens' toys - are in the upstairs area now. Trying not to prevent panic attacks by picturing myself on a lounger watching the beautiful blue water - margarita in hand!
    katherine

Trip #14 in

Catashi, thats were our rented bungalow is. Our fav beach is Rogersbeach. Our favorite hangout, the Cigar Lounge of Ruben de Lange.

Long wait

Last week we booked a 5 week stay at Catashi Bungalow Aruba, gonna be our 4th stay at Catashi. The best kept secret for a chill stay on Aruba.
    But we have to wait 415 days.

countdown

2 days and a wake up...Think I might make it

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Kids are on the mend thanks to nebulizers and antibiotics. Basement is almost cleared out - insurance lady on the way to assess the damage, DH luckily works in the construction business and has people on the way to put in French Drains so we hopefully will not have this happen again!! Aruba in 17 days - which is exciting, but my OCD requires me to have my entire house clean and in order before i leave - may be hard to do when the entire contents of the basement - which includes 90% of my childrens' toys - are in the upstairs area now. Trying not to prevent panic attacks by picturing myself on a lounger watching the beautiful blue water - margarita in hand!
    Katherine, so sorry to hear you are having a hard time...UGH. Just hang in there !!! Think about the sun and beach.

One day and a wakeup and we will be back in Aruba, our 11th trime!

Aruba since 1979
    put that margarita in your hand now and deal with the confusion a little numb.

50 days until our 7th May trip to ARuba! Yea!!
    Connie
    Next Aruba trip in

Page 31 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast