Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: It's Countdown Time

It's crunch time, 11 days to go!!!

I have been working very hard on getting myself in shape for Aruba this year. I'm not talking about the gym or diet, I did that kind of stuff when I was in college playing hockey! My workout consists of bringing my alchohol tolerance up. To achieve this goal, I have been drinking beer and rum & cokes for a couple of weeks now. I think I am almost at my at my peak. I have another 11 days to go before I can put all my hard work to the test. I will let you know how I did.

Well, when I get there on November 9th and see some crazy American roaming around aimlessly I will know it's you and point you in the direction of the airport.........trouble is I will then have to depend on someone to return the favor for me when I'm due/overdue to go home...LOL !!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Thank's for having my back. Maybe someone will post that can return the favor to you when you are down there.

3 days to go!!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    marc..good luck on your testing...hope it doesn't involve driving...
    Wow, 11 days togo, we'll all want a report. Are you bringing your laptop so you can post from pool side for us? I won't say have a good time yet, but will wait until your time gets closer...cindyo

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    marc..good luck on your testing...hope it doesn't involve driving...
    Wow, 11 days togo, we'll all want a report. Are you bringing your laptop so you can post from pool side for us? I won't say have a good time yet, but will wait until your time gets closer...cindyo
    There will be no laptop....sorry! I am a network/systems engineer so part of my vacation is to get away from computers. I will be checking email though, so I will report. There will be no driving involved so thanx for the concern. I am getting stoked for our trip this year.

Senior Member johnyraz@live.com's Avatar
    el gocho texas de brasil madame jeanettes
    hey man good call, i been drinking beer the last 2 months when drinking. Time to switch it up, i will be there in 2 weeks for 2 weeks. I guess straight jack should blast up my tolerance. Man u got me excited, i might have to start tonight, maybe get tuned up on rum and watch the Debate....

Quote Originally Posted by johnyraz@live.com View Post
    hey man good call, i been drinking beer the last 2 months when drinking. Time to switch it up, i will be there in 2 weeks for 2 weeks. I guess straight jack should blast up my tolerance. Man u got me excited, i might have to start tonight, maybe get tuned up on rum and watch the Debate....
    amen to that! I leave on the 17th just going for one week. You have 2 weeks, very nice! You can defiately do some damage with 14 days! I did some damage last night to a bottle of Goslings rum. Have fun on your trip bro, post when you get back.

Glad you two (arubamark and johnyraz) will not be there together.....I would have to worry about getting both of you to the airport then...!!!! But do me a favor and leave some rum on the island for me.......be kind and share....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    Glad you two (arubamark and johnyraz) will not be there together.....I would have to worry about getting both of you to the airport then...!!!! But do me a favor and leave some rum on the island for me.......be kind and share....
    Yeah that might be a dangerous combination. There might be a shortage of rum by oct 24th but I would never leave you totally dry. I don't get out of control since the kids came along.

Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast