Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 53 of 102 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: It's Countdown Time

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    [QUOTE=Kingpin;194096]Any signs of the Aruba blues yet? In the week before we go we always start getting signs of the flu, tooth pain and other small pains, once on Aruba there all gone.[/QUOTE

I'm on week 5 of a nasty sinus infection. I've been to 3 doctors and I'm not feeling much better. We leave for Aruba in one week and I'm really nervous that I'm going to be sick while we are there! I've tried so many remedies. I'm open to all suggestions from all of you.

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW9mvVe7Mk4
    cure your sinus disorder

[QUOTE=hatteras;194574]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post
    Any signs of the Aruba blues yet? In the week before we go we always start getting signs of the flu, tooth pain and other small pains, once on Aruba there all gone.[/QUOTE

I'm on week 5 of a nasty sinus infection. I've been to 3 doctors and I'm not feeling much better. We leave for Aruba in one week and I'm really nervous that I'm going to be sick while we are there! I've tried so many remedies. I'm open to all suggestions from all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    I just got over a 5 month sinus infection. I sent you a PM.

Catashi, thats were our rented bungalow is. Our fav beach is Rogersbeach. Our favorite hangout, the Cigar Lounge of Ruben de Lange.
    I want to bet it will be better once you get of the plain on Aruba

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post
    I want to bet it will be better once you get of the plain on Aruba
    I hope you're right!!

Temp and winter

OK this will probably make some people laugh and some gringe but it's a balmy 36 degrees here in Jersey today and I was outside just now in my shorts and flip-flops!!.........I'm prepping myself for where I'll be 55 days from now.

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    [/QUOTE

I'm on week 5 of a nasty sinus infection. I've been to 3 doctors and I'm not feeling much better. We leave for Aruba in one week and I'm really nervous that I'm going to be sick while we are there! I've tried so many remedies. I'm open to all suggestions from all of you.[/QUOTE]

We swear by using a Neti Pot for a sinus infection! Also, instead of sea salt, try Himalayan Pink Salt -- awesome!!!! (dh just got over a nasty sinus infection -- you should probably be on antibiotics as well!)

Agreed Windy. I get mine from Isabellacatalog . com. My Grandmother's remedy. To date it has worked every time.

8 days and counting. Can hardly wait!

Bobbie

7 and counting

Page 53 of 102 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast