Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 54 of 102 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: It's Countdown Time

26 days 26 days 26 days 26 days - hurry up already!

Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 45 more days ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It's my turn to be envious of all of you who have trips planned to Aruba in the near future. Mine has come and gone. We can't wait to get back there next year though, so I've restarted my ticker for our tentative travel date.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

I think I'm finally under the 100 day mark for our 2 weeks on May 10th.

We have a trip to Scottsdale at the end of this month...and then I can focus on Aruba again.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

17 days till paradise!!! Can't wait this is going to be great again!!!! Sooooo fortunate to be able to go now for 18 years.... ahhhhh

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    [/QUOTE

I'm on week 5 of a nasty sinus infection. I've been to 3 doctors and I'm not feeling much better. We leave for Aruba in one week and I'm really nervous that I'm going to be sick while we are there! I've tried so many remedies. I'm open to all suggestions from all of you.
    We swear by using a Neti Pot for a sinus infection! Also, instead of sea salt, try Himalayan Pink Salt -- awesome!!!! (dh just got over a nasty sinus infection -- you should probably be on antibiotics as well!)[/QUOTE]

I appreciate your suggestions. I've been using a neti pot for several years. I'll have to try the Himalayan Pink Salt. Where do you find it?
    I'm feeling a little better this week, after 4 trips to the dr. Two more days!!!

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    We get the Himalayan pink salt from Trader Joe's, but might also be found at a health food store? After reading about it, we don't use regular salt anymore. Hope you're done with this soon! Maybe Aruba will be your personal cure!

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Hatteras, was just looking through some older posts, and found this!

"Oh, and we learned that wild sage, which grows everywhere on the island, is great for sinus problems...just pick a leaf, roll, and insert into the nose for instant decongestion "

Aruba since 1979
    i am going to start a "home remedy" thread in off topic.
    btw i love trader joes!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i am going to start a "home remedy" thread in off topic.
    btw i love trader joes!
    I'm stuck on Trader Joes myself. Whole foods is another favorite. Trying to stay Healthy in NYC is very expensive. Go to MacDonald and get a burger for a dollar, but a garden salad there will cost you $5...lol.

Last edited by Slanderz; 02-08-2011 at 12:05 PM.

Page 54 of 102 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast