Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 55 of 102 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: It's Countdown Time

Smile Re: Countdown!

94 days to go for me!!!!! (well actually 82 as i fly out of Australia on May 2 bound for Toronto)

So i arrive on the island Sat May 7 but change planes and fly to Curacao for the week of may 7 - to 14 arrive back on the island May 14 and am there until the 21st,

Just managed to convince some canadian friends (and fellow first timers) who have booked flights and a group of us are now going down staying at the Westin on palm beach, can't wait!!!!

"Sigh" in a way i wish it would hurry up and come, but in other ways i dont because i know it'll go too quickly and i'm dreading the LONG flights!

78 days and counting....

I'm down to 24 days, Bobbie I know you're like what 6? Gina - aaak I forgot already when you leave for Aruba. I can only remember when you're coming home. Geez, I came to rely on those tickers so much that my brain cells just won't kick in. One more time for me girls (and anyone else I forgot), I seem to be in a personal fog.
    Last edited by arubaro; 02-09-2011 at 09:51 PM. Reason: cause I'm anal

Actually, Ro, it's 5 days. Not that I'm counting! Hahaha! I can hardly contain myself.

Bobbie

So, you are leaving 2/15, Tuesday? Got everything done, or are you still running around. I'd like to say I'm usually pretty together 5 days out, but it's yet to happen, lol.

Ugh! I can't stop watching the clock and the ticker...lol. A little over 24hrs Until I land in Aruba...and it feeling like the time is going by in slow motion... sigh.

We are under the 2 wk stretch to our 2nd visit, and I have made appt's for hair and mani/pedi to hold me over and something to look forward too. Also the fact that I have 8 more work days before we go also helps!
    I am in need of some vitamin D and fruity drinks with little umbrellas!
    Looking forward to trip #3

Quote Originally Posted by Slanderz View Post
    Ugh! I can't stop watching the clock and the ticker...lol. A little over 24hrs Until I land in Aruba...and it feeling like the time is going by in slow motion... sigh.
    OMG, you must be be bugging out by now. I never get any sleep the day before we leave. Plenty of time when we get there. Get me on the plane already. Have a wonderful time. We're down to 20 days.....

15 days until my first visit to the happy island! Can't get here quick enough!

Quote Originally Posted by arubaro View Post
    OMG, you must be be bugging out by now. I never get any sleep the day before we leave. Plenty of time when we get there. Get me on the plane already. Have a wonderful time. We're down to 20 days.....
    Yeah mate, I am totally bugging out right now. No way am I getting any sleep. Too hyped up...lol. As for having a good time when I get there. You can bet your last buck I will. Good luck on your count down lol .....

Page 55 of 102 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast