Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 64 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: It's Countdown Time

We've been saying the same thing. It seems like it takes forever to get here, but once you hit the island, it flies by. We were joking that we're not going to sleep the whole time we are there so we don't waste any time! I sometimes go to the User CP and check my signature to see my ticker or go back to an old post and it shows the current ticker!! Two weeks from right now I'll be on the beach!!!

Well I am jealous because both of you have tickers that show trips in the near term. Mine is sooooo far away. Have fun!

kal0721 - I have done the same thing - posted something just to see my ticker!!

Hockeymom - i think we should be getting there one day ahead of you! I can barely stand the suspense anymore!!
    katherine

Trip #14 in

let's see what ours says.............................................. ..lol real short timers now!

Oh I am so past ready to go. You guys are right, time flies when you are there.
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by katherine View Post
    kal0721 - I have done the same thing - posted something just to see my ticker!!

Hockeymom - i think we should be getting there one day ahead of you! I can barely stand the suspense anymore!!
    We're all pretty much short timers now. We usually go this week and would be there right now, but family obligations made us go two weeks later. Uggg. But at least we're going.

Katherine - where do you stay - maybe we'll see you!!! We stay at the Divi AL!! I can't wait to feel that hot Aruba sun on my cold New England bones!!!

Hockeymom -
    We will be at the Divi AI as well - so we probably will see you. Just look for the kids in my photo - although they are a couple of years older now. Ages 11, 7 and 3. Do you have any children you will be traveling with?
    katherine

Trip #14 in

okay I have to do it too... posting just to see the ticker! thank goodness summer is coming if I had to wait this out with more winter weather I would go batty!

Quote Originally Posted by katherine View Post
    Hockeymom -
    We will be at the Divi AI as well - so we probably will see you. Just look for the kids in my photo - although they are a couple of years older now. Ages 11, 7 and 3. Do you have any children you will be traveling with?
    No, mine are college age now and none too happy that Mom is going to Aruba and they didn't get to go anywhere for Spring break!! I told them I didn't go anywhere at their age either!!! I will definitely keep an eye out for you too. My and my boyfriend's picture are posted here also! See you there!!

tick.....tick......tick.........

only 13 more days and we'll be back to our favorite place.Just received my e-mail confirmation from charles at aruba fastphones.

I need a vacation bad......and some balashi too.

Page 64 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast