Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 111
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: It's Countdown Time

  1. #101
    Member Laura in NH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59
    one more month until I go to my home away from home
    ​Laura from NH/Divi Village

  2. #102
    Senior Member burghboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Posts
    817
    Sitting on the tarmac waiting to take off. ETA 3 hours.

  3. #103
    Senior Member act1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the pool.
    Posts
    2,491
    Quote Originally Posted by burghboy View Post
    Sitting on the tarmac waiting to take off. ETA 3 hours.
    LOL... When that happens in the winter for more than ten minutes, I want to jump up and scream, "GET THIS PLANE TO ORANJESTAD!!!"

  4. #104
    Senior Member WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Scott's Brats, Iguana Joes, Surf Club
    Posts
    2,759
    1 day! Actually about 28 hours till we land. So excited, we're already packed except for last minute stuff. Looking forward to 15 nights and celebrating my birthday on the island.

  5. #105
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    3,898
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    1 day! Actually about 28 hours till we land. So excited, we're already packed except for last minute stuff. Looking forward to 15 nights and celebrating my birthday on the island.
    Happy Birthday...... have a quick and safe flight..... have an Amstel Bright for me to celebrate your birthday!

  6. #106
    Senior Member WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Scott's Brats, Iguana Joes, Surf Club
    Posts
    2,759
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    Happy Birthday...... have a quick and safe flight..... have an Amstel Bright for me to celebrate your birthday!
    Thanks so much cp, but only 1? Come on, I'll do a couple more than that for you!

  7. #107
    Member MAZOO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Palm Beach, Eagle Beach, Downtown,Casinos,Lighthouse, "other Side"
    Posts
    85
    11 hours to go before take off from EWR. Can't wait-been a long time coming this year. If WaltVB is still on Island I'll see if I run across him either at Scot's Brats or BB Happy Hour. Radisson here we come. Just checked my carry on man-bag--there's still sand in there from last time.

  8. #108
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    3,898
    Safe trip...... wish it were me!

  9. #109
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,940
    SAFE and FUN travels
    bring home more sand
    Quote Originally Posted by MAZOO View Post
    11 hours to go before take off from EWR. Can't wait-been a long time coming this year. If WaltVB is still on Island I'll see if I run across him either at Scot's Brats or BB Happy Hour. Radisson here we come. Just checked my carry on man-bag--there's still sand in there from last time.

  10. #110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    101
    Less than 3 weeks for me. I can't wait to get back to paradise.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO