Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: It's Countdown Time

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course

Unhappy

70 days. The bad news. Flight leaves at 6 am. That means we set the alarm for 3 am. All bags packed just need to shave and shower and leave for the airport. Have to be at the airport by 4:30 am. The good news. We leave from Tulsa International and it is only a 10 minute drive from our home and we can get through check in and security in 30 minutes. It is not crowded at 5 in the morning as there are only 3 flights that leave that early so no crowds at security. breakfast will be served on the flight as we are flying first/business this year. BEST NEWS. We will be 12 hours from the beach at Costa Linda when we get up.

Mid May. Hopefully I will see some of you at the Amsterdam Monday Happy Hour..

Only "7" more Mondays...
    Flight leaves at 10:45 am. Will leave work at 6am and an hour to the airport. Should be plenty of time.
    Direct flight too. About 3 hours.
    Cathi
    Last edited by brady bear; 03-07-2015 at 09:29 PM.

263 more days...I realize that is a strange number but I just booked the flights, so the countdown can start!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Aruba since 1979
    Is SWA open?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Is SWA open?
    No, we had some miles on American that worked for Thanksgiving and United a decent non stop on the way home so we just went with it.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

No fun to not feel well on a vacation, but Aruba is definitely a better place to be!

We have cracked the 20s! 27 sleeps. I spent the weekend finding shorts that fit.

And, YES, I have documented, scientific information that some clothes shrink over the winter. I had 4 pairs of shorts all same size, same brand that all fit the same on me last fall. 2 are regular denim, 2 are stretch denim. The 2 stretch shorts now don't fit, but the regular denim do.

Quote Originally Posted by AUA1989 View Post
    No fun to not feel well on a vacation, but Aruba is definitely a better place to be!

We have cracked the 20s! 27 sleeps. I spent the weekend finding shorts that fit.

And, YES, I have documented, scientific information that some clothes shrink over the winter. I had 4 pairs of shorts all same size, same brand that all fit the same on me last fall. 2 are regular denim, 2 are stretch denim. The 2 stretch shorts now don't fit, but the regular denim do.

My husband has the same problem. Told him the "Wisk" laundry soap he was using instead of the Tide wisk he clothes away to a smaller size...lol
    He had to think about it.. haha

Almost there!!!
    TRIP 15 OCTOBER 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Palm Beach, Renaissance Island, Arikok National Park
    6 more sleeps!!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!
    Aruba Trip #8....March 2018..

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast