Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: It's Countdown Time

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    I can not believe we are leaving in five days. Finally!!
    We are packing, or should I say over-packing today. I can't believe it's finally here!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Logan Express tomorrow to the airport Hilton. We'll get a good nights sleep before early am flight on Monday. Going through the checklist and pretty much good to go.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Have a safe trip!!!

Aruba since 1979
    Safe and easy travels
    ENJOY!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Logan Express tomorrow to the airport Hilton. We'll get a good nights sleep before early am flight on Monday. Going through the checklist and pretty much good to go.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Have a safe and easy flight Peg & Tom, hope to see you around before you switch resorts!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I just realized that a lot of us have 5 days to go on our tickers. There are a lot of people flying down on Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a safe, easy trip & we fly through the check in process at the airport

Safe trips to all. May our paths cross during the course of our trips , even if it is just to say hello!

DiviDivi, we'll definitely see you as we don't move to the Rennaisance until the Monday after Thanksgiving

Off tomorrow to Aruba at 7am from NY. Land at 1:00pm. Haven't pack yet! Just did laundry so will start packing light..

well, just finished packing. Now I have to wait to print our boarding passes. Our flight leaves Newark tomorrow @ 9 am. Can not wait. confirmed with one couple we meet each year at the same time for a Sunday beach meet. Meeting our other friends tomorrow night for Thanksgiving dinner. Friday breakfast with Lisa from the Radisson. And away we go!!!!!

28.5 hours!!!! Till we land.

Have a few things left for the carryon, gotta make my way through this last work day. Boarding passes printed and ready to go, we have a taxi scheduled for a 2am pick up, for a 6am flight. If you have ever driven in Nothern Virginia, you understand that a ride that should take 45 mintes can take up to 2 hours at any time day or night due to random traffic. Tomorrow will be a long travel day for us but if all goes well we should be on the beach by 4pm!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast