Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: It's Countdown Time

Aruba since 1979
    safe and easy travels all!

4 months, 8 days, 42 minutes.
    Then a week at the Divi Timeshare.

4 chilly, blustery, gray, poopy months.
    At least I have internet radio which takes me home any time I need...
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 12, 2018... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Thanks for the well wishes Andrea. Safe travels to all my forum friends traveling tomorrow~Finally done with work, yippee! Have been up since 4 am, did my on line check-in at 6:00 am and was pleasantly surprised to see we were chosen for the TSA Pre-check so we can avoid the extra long lines and taking off our shoes etc. This will take a little stress out of the morning. Will be leaving around 3 am for shuttle parking and a 6 am flight to Charlotte and arriving in AUA 4:30. Long day but will be so worth it, now back to my last minute packing of a couple items and the dreaded "hope the suitcases close" lol.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I'm glad we have the TSA pre-check, too. The officer who interviewed me for global entry said we would be able to by-pass all that but I hope its true tomorrow what with the extra security they say is at the airports. though on the news LaGuardia was empty today (for them, that is). anyway, EVERYONE going in the next few days, Safe travels and lots & lots & lots of fun, sun, dining, shopping. In other words, a normal trip to Aruba.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    well, its finally here. Checked the flight schedule, good to go. took care of the cats (ours & our outside little friends). everything's packed. will wake my stepson up at six to come and get us by six thirty. Head to the airport, have TSA check in and head to the gate. The other day I saw our flight got in 37 minutes early. Hope that's us today. Once we arrive, hit immigration (hope its quick), get our two boxes, get our tequila & rum, meet Hans, go to house to drop everything off, head to Super Foods, come back & unpack & then shower & meet friends for Thanksgiving Dinner. Whew, I'm exhausted already. But know once we land on the tarmac I'll get a second wind.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone on the forum!!!

Safe travels Gaby and DiviDivi. When we arrived Monday we moved quickly through immigration.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Countdown time

It is only 23 days to go.....and: TWO weeks in PARADISE(literally) Beach Villas..And Happy Thanksgiving for everyone!!!!!

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    We have two countdowns, guess we'll have to cancel our two week cruise for Nov 2016 so two weeks on a cruise or 20 days in Aruba for half the price. No brainer..

Palm Beach, Renaissance Island, Arikok National Park
    A very looonnnggg 216 days.
    Aruba Trip #8....March 2018..

Less than 3 weeks.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast