Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 96
Like Tree123Likes

Thread: It's Countdown Time (beginning 10/22/16)

  1. #41
    Senior Member hockeymom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    437
    Booked at the Divi AI on the Cyber 16 promotion! First trip in five years due to some family issues. Have to wait 315 days I will but it's well worth the wait!! Now I have to do my ticker again??

  2. #42
    Senior Member WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Legends Iguana Joe's, Surf Club
    Posts
    2,921
    Wow, 5 years is a long time, so glad you scored a good deal! Get that ticker up there for all to see!

  3. #43
    Senior Member AhhAruba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    188
    Just two more sleeps...I will try and bring some trade winds with me.

  4. #44
    Senior Member DaveNJodie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Renaissance Island Baby Beach
    Age
    50
    Posts
    179
    19 days. Leave December 17 for a week at Paradise Beach Villas (which will be our first time there).
    See you in Aruba!!!
    Next Aruba trip in

  5. #45
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    30,492
    yes, you do.
    if you want me to do it, just let me know your date!
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeymom View Post
    Booked at the Divi AI on the Cyber 16 promotion! First trip in five years due to some family issues. Have to wait 315 days I will but it's well worth the wait!! Now I have to do my ticker again??

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    45
    12 days and counting! Starting to organize some gear for snorkeling as well as photography.

  7. #47
    Senior Member brady bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,790
    Safe travels to all who are traveling soon

  8. #48
    Senior Member hockeymom23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    127
    Thanks Andrea! Don't know if you got my PM. Had to change my user name. Was having trouble logging on. In any event, we are arriving October 10, 2017!!! if you tell me how to do it, I'd be happy to give it a try. It's been 5 years since I had to do it so I couldn't figure it out!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    yes, you do.
    if you want me to do it, just let me know your date!

  9. #49
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    30,492
    hi
    nope to the PM

    because you established a new username, you are limited til you have 10 postings before you can set a signature line.
    i went into your profile and added it and it will kick in once you meet the guidelines.

    re: your old username, if you want, i can get you back to your old username and password.
    pls let me know
    (send me another pm and i will see if it comes)

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeymom23 View Post
    Thanks Andrea! Don't know if you got my PM. Had to change my user name. Was having trouble logging on. In any event, we are arriving October 10, 2017!!! if you tell me how to do it, I'd be happy to give it a try. It's been 5 years since I had to do it so I couldn't figure it out!!

  10. #50
    Senior Member hockeymom23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    127
    Thanks Andrea - I'm going to try to send you another PM. You have done enough for me!! I can stay with the new username. It's close to the last one so if someone wants to find me, they should be able to!!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO