Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: It's Countdown Time beginning Feb 11, 2016

Aruba since 1979
    OH NO!
    i hope he recovers quickly.
    with many prayers for him from me!

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    So today we go into single digits. Ordinarily I would be beyond excited, but my father is in the hospital and may not get out in time for us to go... Looking now at all of the things that will need changing, cancelling and refunding...

Walt, glad to hear your father is doing better. Saying prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    So today we go into single digits. Ordinarily I would be beyond excited, but my father is in the hospital and may not get out in time for us to go... Looking now at all of the things that will need changing, cancelling and refunding...
    WaltVB, I hope everything works out with your dad and please know that I know how tough it is? Nothing is ever easy once you get to a certain time at life with parents--just like you have with your children? We never had children but I lost my folks 10 and 12 years ago. I think of them everyday but I refuse to just miss them and choose to remember them and share their lives and my memories and their stories with their nieces and nephews and their grandchildren? My MIL has ovarian cancer and will have an open hysterectomy on 4/21 at Moffitt in Tampa, FL. She's 81 yoa today and I'm on stand by mode for her care afterwards and that might extend into our Aruba trip dates? I would fly my IA SIL in before that happened, LOL! My MIL is one tough cookie but the anesthesia alone is hard on anyone at that age. Got fingers and toes crossed plus thoughts and prayers going for her!
    Last edited by TravelNLesa; 04-19-2016 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Punctuation error

Aruba since 1979
    11 pages. thread closed. new thread begins

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011