Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: It's Countdown Time closed june 13.

Happy you are able to head to Aruba & enjoy that time with your SIL! Have fun!

Just under 2 months for us!!!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Well wishes to your husband... so glad you are still able to go to Aruba. And blessed you for taking the SIL it is something she will treasure her entire life.

LK1
    Hello everyone. It's was October of 2014 since we were there last after 8 consecutive years. Finally we are going back in January of 2017. Can't wait. It's so far off.

Rick

Aruba since 1979
    it is far off LK1......... keep visiting the forum to help plan and to pass the time.
    it is always fun to read of others' experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by LK1 View Post
    Hello everyone. It's was October of 2014 since we were there last after 8 consecutive years. Finally we are going back in January of 2017. Can't wait. It's so far off.

Rick

LK1
    In the past on our visits to the beautiful Island we always did the all inclusive. This time we are renting a studio apartment. We will be renting a car. It will be different.

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by LK1 View Post
    In the past on our visits to the beautiful Island we always did the all inclusive. This time we are renting a studio apartment. We will be renting a car. It will be different.

Rick
    Then this time you will really get to see Aruba. And January 2017 will be here sooner than you think. Set up a countdown ticker to help pass the time and visit here often.

I love the beach (who doesn't?), anywhere that I can snorkel, The Donkey Sanctuary (much to the dismay of my daughter), the lighthouse.

Leave 8 days, june 15 thru july 4.

Just 21 one more days.. but I like my other version only ...3 more Tuesdays.
    Really need to start packing. I have never been so slow.. but you don't need much either.

Finally started to pack. Got the food suitcase together (coffee, creamers, equal and that sort of stuff.)
    Actually have most of the boys things organized. But as for me all the new clothes I bought are too big.. will head out to JcPenney's or Bealls after dinner tonight... (no kids.. can actually have a "real date night.")

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast