Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Jolly Pirates

Jolly Pirates

Just a side note on the Pirates - they rescued a sea turtle! There are pictures on their Facebook page. Apparently it was tied up on some sort of rope (fishing line?) They pulled it out of the water, took the line off and it wasn't breathing so they gave it oxygen and got it breathing again. After it was feeling better they set it free.

When we were on their boat two weeks ago, they helped out a diver from another boat that was in distress and helped a dog that swam out to the boat back to shore. Maybe they should change their name to the Jolly Rescuers! I was quite impressed the day we were on the boat that not only were they watching THEIR passengers, but others in the water as well. I guess now that goes for wildlife too - nice job boys!

What is their Facebook name. I found a jolly pirates but they don't have any pictures. Thanks.

Check out the Jolly Pirates Facebook Page and see how they rescued a sea turtle yesterday! Awesome Job Pirates! https://www.facebook.com/jollypirates.aruba?__adt=3

We are taking the Jolly Pirate sunset sail tonight - can't wait!

Thats awesome!!!. We are coming to Aruba in July & want to take a sunset cruise with them. Their website does not say where to go to take the sail. Which pier is it???
    Thank-you & have a wonderful time!!!
    Kathy

They are located on in the Moomba Beach area. It's right near the Marriott and Holiday Inn. You can ask anyone how to get there. If you're going by taxi, they will know where it is and if you are staying in the high rise area, you will see their boats out on the water. Have fun!

Thanks so much for the info. Can't wait to get back to our favorite place!!!! 8th year, staying at the Aruba Beach club thru an exchange with Interval International, I have never had a problem exchanging.
    Anyways I'll be thinking of you sailing away!! enjoy
    Kathy

Very cool! It makes me glad that I booked a trip with them. Only 17 more days before 2 great weeks in Aruba!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast