Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Traceyd14

Thread: Joyride Band vacation Sept 3-22

Joyride Band vacation Sept 3-22

From their Facebook page:
    Hi everybody! Starting today, we embark on our vacation! Therefore, we will not be playing at our regularly scheduled places from now, (Sept. 3rd) until Friday September 22nd, when we kick things off at Marriott's poolside Happy Hour! See ya soon? We hope so! 落落

I know usually they play Bugaloe on Tuesday nights and Sunday evenings they alternate between Moomba and Pure Beach
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Which Marriott Property? I am guessing that is new as I have never seen/heard them at any of the properties. Good for them if they are expanding...I like to listen to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    From their Facebook page:
    Hi everybody! Starting today, we embark on our vacation! Therefore, we will not be playing at our regularly scheduled places from now, (Sept. 3rd) until Friday September 22nd, when we kick things off at Marriott's poolside Happy Hour! See ya soon? We hope so! 落落

I know usually they play Bugaloe on Tuesday nights and Sunday evenings they alternate between Moomba and Pure Beach

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Which Marriott Property? I am guessing that is new as I have never seen/heard them at any of the properties. Good for them if they are expanding...I like to listen to them.
    They play the Stellaris pool area. It's not new but o don't think it's every week.
    Not sure when, but we will be back