Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: June in Aruba

June in Aruba

I'm guessing the same as the other summer months, but just thought I would check.

Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,

Thumbs up

>>>> "as the other summer months"
    ------ Might be better. Since summer vacation at most schools does not start till well into June think you will find less tourist than in July and August. Have been going the last 2 full weeks in June and weather great and many empty huts on the beach.

Cool June is a great time to go to Aruba

I have been to Aruba in January, June, July and August and found June to be the best time to go in terms of crowds. Indeed, it is far less busy on the resorts in June than in the summer months when school is out (i.e. during July and August).

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Flanagan View Post
    I have been to Aruba in January, June, July and August and found June to be the best time to go in terms of crowds. Indeed, it is far less busy on the resorts in June than in the summer months when school is out (i.e. during July and August).

Ditto!!! Earlier in June the better!

Late May, early June is quiet.

My wife and I are going May 17th through June 7th. We have found this to be one of the least crowded times of the year at the Surf club. It will be interesting to see how the new wing effects this.

Pete