Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Just back :(

Just back :(

I can't believe its over already! Just back from 7 glorious days at the Divi. The bartenders there are the best, thanks Willy and Randolph and Yaldo the waiter! Weather was perfect however yesterday the waves were unbelievable!! All the locals were out there surfing. Casa Del Mar next door lost alot of their beach but it does come back from what I understand. We tried to do the windsurfing lesson one day and believe it or not it wasn't windy enough! Madame Janettes was fantastic as always. Alhambra was very very good to me this time! Managed to take home a couple empty Balashi bottles for the memory, LOVE that Balashi! Til next year Aruba, for now I will see you in my dreams!

How was the Divi beach with all of that wave action - did they lose much? Glad you had a good time. We're leaving Monday - can't wait!!

The beach at the Divi was fine, no problems there at all. Be prepared to be on the beach by 6am if you want a palapa though, crazy!

6AM?? The wife and I have just gone to bed only several hours before that(sometimes).PALAPA....we couldn't think of the name for those things.

P.S> Ya should have brought home some full cans of Balashi.OR you'll just have to go again.

I know about the morning race for the palapa's! Luckily I'm an early riser! It's too bad they can't figure out a better system for that.

hello!

about how many palapas are there on the beach at Divi? Is there also a mad scramble for lounge chairs too?

My DH and I are returning to the Divi after 21 years. We went there on our honeymoon before it was AI. We'll be there the week before Easter so I'm sure the crowds will be at their max.

Thanks for the info