Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Just Booked 2017...!

I booked thru Expedia, so no option for baggage rate w/ JetBlue. I just applied for the JetBlue card thinking it was a free checked back, but found that it's not - the other card with the $100 annual fee offers free first bag. We can do quite well with 4 checked bags going to Aruba so it wasn't worth it to me. We'll just pay for the bags. Add $25 each I guess!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I was wondering about the baggage fee? Thanks for the info
    Wish they all will give one free check in bag

Sounds like everyone is getting all set for summer. We have never tried anything but a timeshare rental but I must say it suits us fine and I think the price through a private owner is very good. Airfare is never that cheap and I have looked at booking all different times. It is about $550.00 round trip. Southwest has been our go to airlines but it is close to $300 more that American. I hate having to pay for bags but you do what you have to do. I know everyone is excited for their upcoming trip. We have a little snow but not very much. The sand, sun and water will be a welcome change. Happy New Year to all.

Still trying to plan where and when I want to go.
    Would go tomorrow if I could. (next flight available).

We're still watching airfare for October. It's currently around $435pp, which is within our threshold of pain, but with the lower fares we've been seeing in the preceding months with Jet Blue we've been holding off.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

I'm booked on JetBlue and didn't pay for baggage. It's the same price to pay now (when booking) or to pay when you check in online. As long as you do it before you get to the airport it's the same price. We will see how many bags we have at the time. I'm assuming with 3 teenage girls they are each going to have their own bags! LOL.

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    Hello all my Aruba forum friends. It has been a while since I posted but we booked as well. Crazy fun year for the wife and I. We skipped Aruba in 2016 as we gave our trip to our son and his new wife for their wedding gift! They married in October and spent a week in paradise. I also left my company after 21 years and went with the competition. Needless to say we are heading back to paradise in May. Can't wait. I have been following you on the forum as it makes me feel like I am there and since I am not on Facebook, this is my Aruba Facebook!! See you in May! Salute!
    9th trip to Aruba in

Aruba since 1979
    Welcome back!!!!

We're almost near the end of January, June will be here before you know it!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345