Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Just wanted to say to all my friends

Mark, should I tell Julio to warm up his pouring arm in anticipation of your arrival?

Quote Originally Posted by moneytalks View Post
    Mark, should I tell Julio to warm up his pouring arm in anticipation of your arrival?
    Please tell Julio to warm up both arms for me. I'm all about having back-up / redundancy. LOL Who else we have up there? Natasha? Nelson? I'm so bad with names. 2 other ladies I'm not rememebering names but picturing faces. Thanks for look out.....

Hey Kiddo! I was there last November. Has much changed since then? If so please fill me in...... :-) I saw Rob jump on, hope the girls are doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    MarkO
    glad you are back!
    big changes at Renn for you to see
    Cindyo

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Marko....Of course you know all the rooms are done over. Well, not all as they are still working on it
    lots of new boat drivers
    no coolers of any kind, drink in hands on the boat
    brian's gone
    different feeling there now, can put my finger on it though....

Aruba since 1979
    i miss the old boat drivers
    these new guys barely crack a smile....
    god forbid they slow down when a plane is approaching so folks can get a great view.

i am not looking forward to being reprimanded for my 8 am coffee in hand.
    but i will smile and say thank you and then curse under my breath.
    don't mess with me mr boat driver til i have had at least 2 cups of coffee...as paul says "don't poke the bear"

The boat drivers are performing a service and I usually take good care of them each way. Don't give me an attitude or the face will change on the bill in my wallet swiftly.
    Dave From Boston

http://

Yeas I noticed a bunch of new drivers which I wasn't happy about. Some of my old friends used to let the kids drive and stop under the planes etc... Little by little they ruin all the good things. The little straw market they would set up by the pool, I miss my birds on the island very much. I would bring a big bag of pistacious every year to feed them. The drink on the boat and cooler thing is annoying. I gaurentee I get a 6 pack of balashis over there somehowe, I dont care if I have to swim over there holding a bucket of them above my head I will find a way....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Marko....Of course you know all the rooms are done over. Well, not all as they are still working on it
    lots of new boat drivers
    no coolers of any kind, drink in hands on the boat
    brian's gone
    different feeling there now, can put my finger on it though....

Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    Yeas I noticed a bunch of new drivers which I wasn't happy about. Some of my old friends used to let the kids drive and stop under the planes etc... Little by little they ruin all the good things. The little straw market they would set up by the pool, I miss my birds on the island very much. I would bring a big bag of pistacious every year to feed them. The drink on the boat and cooler thing is annoying. I gaurentee I get a 6 pack of balashis over there somehowe, I dont care if I have to swim over there holding a bucket of them above my head I will find a way....LOL
    small cooler in my gym bag always works

whats in there. TOWELS OF COURSE,
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12